As an Austrian, family-owned, pharmaceutical manufacturing company, selling branded pharmaceutical, generics, OTCs and hospital infusions we are anxious to facilitate the cooperation with our business partners in China. Consequently it is very important for us to communicate not only in written form, but also to improve the face-to-face contact on site.
To provide for this, we asked for the professional assistance of Mr. Bin Li, who has already acted for us as a translator a couple of times – translating both various types of documents, and spontaneous discourses. His profound knowledge has often helped us to solve several problems, occurring during discussion due to different point of view. His work altogether has enabled us to accomplish a very positive outcome concerning the business cooperation with our Chinese partners.
In future we will therefore willingly get back to the assistance of Mr. Bin Li. Furthermore we can highly recommend the cooperation with Asiana Services.
Dr. Jurgen Schneider
Head of Regulatory Affairs
Kwizda Pharma GmbH, Vienna
- This is for both translation and interpreting for two week-long on-site inspections of a Chinese manufacturing facility by the EU equivalent of FDA for approval of import of drugs to the EU market.
Thank you Bin. You did a wonderful job and I truly enjoyed meeting you. I look forward to working with you in the future. Safe travels. Mark
- This is a three-day court deposition conducted in Minneapolis with Nelson Mullins of Columbia SC in a trade mark infringement case.
Your high qaulity translation of my last document was excellent (hen bang)! I love your translation work, highly professional, accurate and fast! My attorney here in China told me that it's the best translation he had ever seen. Bill
- This is a translation of a 13 page pre-nup agreement for an American business man who is getting married in China.
Thank you very much for a superb effort on Saturday. You were most professional and fit in very well with the entire group. Be assured that we will call on you again, should we need further assistance.
Mike Reed, Vice President
General Atomics, San Diego
- This is an interpreting job for General Atomics's reception of a delegation from People's Daily in China, headed by Vice President Zhu Xinmin.
Thanks to the high quality of the translation you provided for AMT-05-0001 last month, this client has decided to contract with us for a year.
- The client was not happy with the translation of an ad copy and asked us to fix the problem. We re-translated it and the client decides to stay with us for a year.
Our client replied. I just want to forward the messages he sends today. The person whom reviewed the Chinese didn’t find one single changes. Yuuupi Thanks you very much for your excellent Job.
- This is a project of several catalogs for HPLC systems and components.
We appreciate your expertise and are following your advice. We feel that you do impart a rare combination of technological aptitude along with a great artistic flair. Just wonderful!
Director, Corporate Communications
Indium Corporation of America
- This is a consulting project to name a company that they are setting up in China. The client is very happy with the Chinese and English names that we came up with for the new company.
Hello Bin: Here is what the editor told me which pleases me a lot: Dear Marcela: Here is the edited file. The translator did a very good job. The only omission I discovered is corrected with tracking. After that one is corrected, you have a very good work to deliver!
Marcela D. Pinilla, Latino Medica Consultants Inc.
- This is a medical translation into Traditional chinese titled "Cord Blood Stem Cells Banking."
Dear Bin: Many thanks for a great sevice. I will be in touch soon.
Everything looks great. I am very impressed with the quality and professionalism. We are releasing two more games in the near future, so you can expect to be hearing from me again soon. Kindest Regards,
Chris Kane - Vertical Games.
- This is a casino gaming terminology localization project for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai.
Our evaluator told me that the translation was excellent. And, the evaluator did not find any grammatical mistake, mistranslation, or typo. I really appreciate that you submitted such a quality sample test!
"T" Takano, Localization coordinator
Spacelabs Medical, Inc.
Sample translation mentioned above: English - Chinese.
Just wanted to wish you a Happy and safe New Year and to thank you for all your hard work in getting the Chinese version of our International site looking so great.
Marti Doolittle, Web Designer - AIU Online
I here confirm your translation. Thanks for your great work.
Kelly Chen, Tivoli Marketing Manager, IBM China
The review comments for the Sun 090 CHT just came back. The reviewer thought your translation was excellent.
Silvia, Localization Coordinator, Thomson - Prometric
- This is a Traditional Chinese translation of Sun Microsystems Examination for Certified Business Component Developer for J2EE 1.3.
The PDFs look very good and I am having the copies made from these files.
Dr. Elton N. Kaufmann, Associate Director
Strategic Planning Group
Argonne National Laboratory
- This is a project for Japanese and Korean translation and typesetting in QuarkXPress. The high resolution PDF files (2400 dpi) are output from Japanese and Korean QuarkXPress.
I recognize that Sybron is very difficult material to translate and they have been very happy with our translations. In a recent client satisfaction survey, they gave us 5 ratings (out of 5) for all translation quality questions. Great work! Sanford.
- This is an ongoing English -> Traditional Chinese translaton. The subject is dental devices and dental materials and is quite unusual.
Thank you for your superb work as Team Leader on the GE Medical project. Diane.
- From a card in a gift basket.
Thank you so much for your help with the GE Medical project! This assignment unfortunately ended up being much more complicated than we originally anticipated, and you handled everything very professionally and helped us provide our client with what they needed, despite the circumstances. Thank you so much! We're glad to have you in our database. Take care, Alissa.
Your translation has been approved by Lucent. They are very happy with your translation. Richard.
The text and voice over, according to the client, were "GREAT." Thank you for
your good work. I will direct ALL Chinese projects to you. Bob.
Absolutely. Your translations are superb. Silvia.
It looks very good. Excellent. I am impressed. :) Thank you very much for your help. - Andy
- This project involved making difficult changes (in both Simplified and Traditional Chinese Windows) to a multilingual packaging label of HP Archie in Adobe Illustrator 10.
We were very pleased with your efforts in translating our Credit Enhancement Procedures, which is why we're coming back to you with more business.
Sarah Ahmad, Capital Resources, LLC
- This is a quite unusual financial document into Traditional Chinese. The client scheduled a review by their Hong Kong client and ask us to incorporate any changes that the reviewer might make. However, after the review, they decided that no change was necessary.
We have just finished the proofing of the Japanese PRO 100 manual. Great Job! Thank you, Bin: It's perfect. Katrin.
Thanks for your effort - Best regards, Mike, Snadra, David
- From a gift card that came on a Swiss Army watch gift box for delivering high quaility translation of a 28,000+ word new telecommunication standard in 5 business days.
Thank you so much for delivering an excellent translation. Your generous help is deeply appreciated. Christina.
Many thanks for the fast turnaround and demonstration of your abilities with eps files etc.(!) Everything came out ok. I'll put your check in the mail today. Regards, Colin.